blank
  • Forex trading blooms on mobile devices

Back

We often analyze the traffic on our clients’ trading platforms and we came to a conclusion that over ¾ of all trades take place on mobile platforms. This shows an ongoing and rapidly growing trend of choosing mobile devices for daily forex activities.

Read the full analysis of the growing trend of forex mobile trading

Research shows that almost 52% of web page views worldwide are performed on mobile devices and – on average – 81% of users go online from mobile devices (reaching 91% in India and Indonesia). Also, Forex Brokers note increased traffic on their mobile trading platform, especially during rush hours meaning that investors are the most active while commuting.

Why is mobile trading so important for Forex Brokers?

Firstly, mobile trading gives users the freedom they expect. Until recently, forex traders needed to be constantly in front of a computer screen to trade. Today, thanks to smartphones and tablets, they can trade from anywhere in the world.

The demand for full-fledged trading from mobile devices is growing, and the number of brokerage applications is growing proportionally. Investors are looking for a single solution that would allow them to receive not only market prices, but also other useful services in a convenient format.

Forex Trading Blooms on Mobile

Forex Mobile Trading Statistics 

According to data compiled by Finance Magnates Intelligence, in the first quarter of 2021, 55% of trades were executed on mobile devices. Desktop applications accounted for the remaining 45%. Although this statistic does not reflect the state of affairs in the entire industry, it clearly shows the trend.

Dukascopy, one of the world’s leading brokerage companies, has shown that the dominance of desktop trading is on the decline. Trading volume on mobile platforms offered by the broker jumped from nearly 19% in the first quarter of 2017 to over 36% in the second quarter of 2021 and still growing.

Modern technology to ease mobile trading

What does it say about traders’ expectations? As mobile trading gives freedom of managing funds anytime, anywhere – forex traders are looking for trading platforms designed to trade ”on the go” to maximize their performance.

A universal approach to forex trading platform development is a must because the average specifications of devices differ worldwide. The mobile platform is expected to be user-friendly and effective without having to invest in a high-end device.

The PWA (Progressive web app) technology makes Match-Trader – our new trading platform- a single app that adapts its interface and features to the user’s device. All information and settings are synchronized across all user’s devices in real-time. Therefore, traders will always see the same information, regardless of the device he’s using. Also, it takes up no storage space on your device.

Offer your clients the best tools and share their success. Contact@match-trade.com to learn more about Match-Trader, our all-in-one trading platform and ask for the White Label offer with a $0 turnover fee.

Read the full article here: https://match-trader.com/mobile-trading-takes-over-forex-industry/

Like this article? Share it!

Read also

Notifications Match-Trader

Match-Trade May release: Efficient notification grouping within the Match-Trader platform

In our May update, we are excited to introduce a series of enhancements to our Match-Trader platform, with a key focus on the new notification grouping feature. This latest addition is designed to provide traders with advanced notification management tools, building on our commitment to continuously grow our platform based on user feedback. Following other […]

blank

Changes in managerial positions in Match-Trade Technologies and Match-Prime Liquidity

Following the opening of the representative office in Dubai at the beginning of the year, we are proud to officially announce changes in strategic management positions within the company. Michael Nichols, who has led our Sales division at Match-Trade Technologies with great success, is now transferring to our strategic partner, Match-Prime Liquidity, as CCO to […]

Match-Trader login

Match-Trade April release: Instant access to trading account with a one-time URL

In our April update, we’re introducing a series of enhancements to our Match-Trader platform. Leading these updates is a new login feature, which provides a one-time URL for secure and efficient access to the trading account without the need for password resets. This update, central to enhancing user experience, complements other enhancements, including account registration […]

Match-Trade Technologies is a global company with offices all around the world

0
Years in the Forex Industry
0
Languages We Speak
0
Offices in USA, Europe and Asia
0
Highly skilled experts working with us