Trading Platform for Forex Brokers
Match-Trader is an independent trading technology designed to fit into Broker’s ecosystem. Our trading platform is offered with bespoke liquidity from a CySEC-regulated provider
Who we are
Match-Trade Technologies offers clients worldwide access to an in-house technology ecosystem built around our proprietary trading platform – Match-Trader, available as Server and White Label. Our team is a blend of high-class business consultants experienced in working with Forex Brokers and IT experts from the FinTech industry. We have a strategic partnership with a regulated Liquidity Provider for a complete offer for Forex Brokers.
What we offer
Since 2021, Match-Trader has been regularly recognised by forex industry plebiscites
as the best omnichannel trading app
No B-Book turnover or deposit fee. Clients are charged a fixed fee for Real Active Accounts. Brokers pay for the resources they use
Plug & Play
Our in-house technology provides an open environment accessible via various APIs for smooth integration with other systems
Everything you need to run a successful Forex business available in one place with flexible offer and a single point of contact
Payment Gateway Infrastructure
We developed our own payment processor technology to help Brokers automate deposits and offer instant funding of trading accounts
Our partnership with Match-Prime, a CySEC-regulated liquidity provider, gives our clients access to deep multi-asset liquidity
Ready-made FX Broker
If you’re looking for a comprehensive solution to build your Forex business from scratch, we have everything you need in one place. Trading platform with Client office and payment processor to automate deposits plus a trusted partner to help you manage your risk exposure
Support for your business
Apart from the award-winning technology, we provide our clients with guidance on how to register a Forex business and support them every step of the way with technical setup. We offer our clients one point of contact and transparent fees settled with one partner
Get everything in one place
Our technology ecosystem provides everything you need to run a successful brokerage business. From trading platform with Client Office & CRM seamlessly integrated with our proprietary deposits processor to a hedge account with a trusted liquidity partner
Looking for a business partner who can help you take your brokerage business to the next level by optimising costs and reducing risks? We offer tailor-made solutions with custom tools and individual offers. Check how we can change your business
Ready-made FX Broker
If you’re looking for a comprehensive solution to build your Forex business from scratch, we have everything you need in one place. Trading platform with Client office and deposits processor plus a trusted partner to help you manage your risk exposure
- Match-Trade November release: Introducing the mobile version of our Forex CRMThis November, we’re proud to announce a significant enhancement in our offerings with the introduction of the mobile version of our Forex CRM. This pivotal development is at the forefront of our recent update, highlighting our commitment to continuous improvement and innovation. It provides Brokers with flexible, on-the-go access to crucial CRM functionalities, significantly empowering… Read more: Match-Trade November release: Introducing the mobile version of our Forex CRM
- Cooperation with FPFX Tech for seamless prop trading solutionFPFX Technologies, LLC, a leading company in prop trading technology, has combined their advanced CRM system with the Match-Trader platform. This collaboration aims to create a powerful solution tailored to the evolving needs of proprietary trading firms. In the competitive world of prop trading, it’s crucial for participants to offer innovative tools for the best… Read more: Cooperation with FPFX Tech for seamless prop trading solution
- The Secret Ingredient of Brokerage Business: White Label solutionsThe Match-Trade Technologies team is used to participating in industry events, and we are passionate about contributing to expert discussions covering various aspects of the forex business. With a decade of experience in the market, we are excited to share our knowledge and insights. At the iFX EXPO Cyprus 2023, we engaged in a panel… Read more: The Secret Ingredient of Brokerage Business: White Label solutions
All brochures presenting our products and services are available for download as PDFs in one place. If you need more details, contact us!!
Frequently asked questions
Is Match-Trader an independent trading platform?
Match-Trader platform is a stand-alone trading system with its own backend infrastructure. It was first released in 2015 as an institutional platform, and then in 2020 launched as a standalone White Label platform for retail Brokers; now, it is also being sold as server licenses
What should I know before I start my own Forex Broker?
As in every business, it’s good to have basic knowledge of how forex market works. You can take advantage of our Guides for Brokers where we explain step-by-step every aspect of running your own forex brokerage. We also provide full support for our Clients
How much does it cost to become a Forex Broker?
For startup Brokers seeking a low-risk solution, it can be as little as $5000 for a turnkey Forex Broker including:
– company registration support and guidance regarding a chosen juristiction (registration fees not included)
– Match-Trader White Label trading platform (web/mobile/desktop) with Client Office & CRM to manage all of your leads and traders activities
– effective payment solution based on a payment gateway for hussle-free deposits worldwide
– A-Book liquidity account to manage your risk exposure as keeping the whole flow on B-Book can case a serious harm to your forex business
– and a website with automated registration forms to attract more leads and convert them into traders (FTD)
Do I have to register a company to become a Forex Broker?
Yes. You must register a company; otherwise you won’t be able to sign legal agreements with technology providers (trading platform) and liquidity providers (financial flow/ execution of trades)
What documents are required to register a company and how long it takes?
Usually, registration takes one week, and you need to provide a few documents as identity proof:
– notarized copy of passport or national ID
– notarized copy of utility bill
– notarised bank or professional reference letter
– regulatory licences for the jurisdictions you intend to operate in