Trading Platform for Forex Brokers
Match-Trader is an independent trading technology designed to fit into Broker’s ecosystem. Our trading platform is offered with bespoke liquidity from a CySEC-regulated provider
Who we are
Match-Trade Technologies offers clients worldwide access to an in-house technology ecosystem built around our proprietary trading platform – Match-Trader, available as Server and White Label. Our team is a blend of high-class business consultants experienced in working with Forex Brokers and IT experts from the FinTech industry. We have a strategic partnership with a regulated Liquidity Provider for a complete offer for Forex Brokers.
What we offer
Since 2021, Match-Trader has been regularly recognised by forex industry plebiscites
as the best omnichannel trading app
No B-Book turnover or deposit fee. Clients are charged a fixed fee for Real Active Accounts. Brokers pay for the resources they use
Plug & Play
Our in-house technology provides an open environment accessible via various APIs for smooth integration with other systems
Everything you need to run a successful Forex business available in one place with flexible offer and a single point of contact
Payment Gateway Infrastructure
We developed our own payment processor technology to help Brokers automate deposits and offer instant funding of trading accounts
Our partnership with Match-Prime, a CySEC-regulated liquidity provider, gives our clients access to deep multi-asset liquidity
Ready-made FX Broker
If you’re looking for a comprehensive solution to build your Forex business from scratch, we have everything you need in one place. Trading platform with Client office and payment processor to automate deposits plus a trusted partner to help you manage your risk exposure
Support for your business
Apart from the award-winning technology, we provide our clients with guidance on how to register a Forex business and support them every step of the way with technical setup. We offer our clients one point of contact and transparent fees settled with one partner
Get everything in one place
Our technology ecosystem provides everything you need to run a successful brokerage business. From trading platform with Client Office & CRM seamlessly integrated with our proprietary deposits processor to a hedge account with a trusted liquidity partner
Looking for a business partner who can help you take your brokerage business to the next level by optimising costs and reducing risks? We offer tailor-made solutions with custom tools and individual offers. Check how we can change your business
Ready-made FX Broker
If you’re looking for a comprehensive solution to build your Forex business from scratch, we have everything you need in one place. Trading platform with Client office and deposits processor plus a trusted partner to help you manage your risk exposure
- Alexis Droussiotis – new Head of Match-Trader PlatformWe are thrilled to announce the latest addition to our team, Alexis Droussiotis, who will be joining us as the Head of our Match-Trader platform. With over 15 years of experience in both the technology and financial sectors, Alexis brings knowledge and expertise that will undoubtedly elevate our platform and offerings to new heights. “Our … Read more
- Match-Trade August release: Log in to the Match-Trader platform using your Google accountTo ensure your brokerage business remains a leader in the industry, we’re presenting a comprehensive set of updates this August. These enhancements span our Match-Trader trading platform, Forex CRM, Match2Pay crypto payment gateway and more. From simplified account registration and login via Google to refined payment methods, every upgrade is thoughtfully designed to meet the … Read more
- The Rise of Forex Fintech in LATAM: An Expert’s OverviewThe Fintech ecosystem in Latin America (LATAM) has undergone tremendous expansion, establishing itself as a primary point of reference for the financial demands of consumers. In just six years, Latin America has evolved into one of the world’s largest fintech markets, surging from a modest $50 million to over $2.1 billion—a growth of over 200 … Read more
All brochures presenting our products and services are available for download as PDFs in one place. If you need more details, contact us!!
Frequently asked questions
Is Match-Trader an independent trading platform?
Match-Trader platform is a stand-alone trading system with its own backend infrastructure. It was first released in 2015 as an institutional platform, and then in 2020 launched as a standalone White Label platform for retail Brokers; now, it is also being sold as server licenses
What should I know before I start my own Forex Broker?
As in every business, it’s good to have basic knowledge of how forex market works. You can take advantage of our Guides for Brokers where we explain step-by-step every aspect of running your own forex brokerage. We also provide full support for our Clients
How much does it cost to become a Forex Broker?
For startup Brokers seeking a low-risk solution, it can be as little as $5000 for a turnkey Forex Broker including:
– company registration support and guidance regarding a chosen juristiction (registration fees not included)
– Match-Trader White Label trading platform (web/mobile/desktop) with Client Office & CRM to manage all of your leads and traders activities
– effective payment solution based on a payment gateway for hussle-free deposits worldwide
– A-Book liquidity account to manage your risk exposure as keeping the whole flow on B-Book can case a serious harm to your forex business
– and a website with automated registration forms to attract more leads and convert them into traders (FTD)
Do I have to register a company to become a Forex Broker?
Yes. You must register a company; otherwise you won’t be able to sign legal agreements with technology providers (trading platform) and liquidity providers (financial flow/ execution of trades)
What documents are required to register a company and how long it takes?
Usually, registration takes one week, and you need to provide a few documents as identity proof:
– notarized copy of passport or national ID
– notarized copy of utility bill
– notarised bank or professional reference letter
– regulatory licences for the jurisdictions you intend to operate in