Last updated: July 05, 2022
- Visit our website at http://www.match-trade.com, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
Please note that this notice is addressed to customers and potential customers.
Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Summary of Key Points
This summary provides key points from our privacy notice, but you can find out more details about any of these topics by clicking the link following each key point or by using our table of contents below to find the section you are looking for.
What personal information do we process?
When you visit, use, or navigate our Services, we may process personal information depending on how you interact with Match-Trade Technologies LLC and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. Click here to learn more.
Do we process any sensitive personal information?
We do not process sensitive personal information.
Do we receive any information from third parties?
We do not receive any information from third parties.
How do we process your information?
We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent. We process your information only when we have a valid legal reason to do so.
In what situations and with which parties do we share personal information?
We may share information in specific situations and with specific third parties.
How do we keep your information safe?
We have organizational and technical processes and procedures in place to protect your personal information. However, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information.
What are your rights?
Depending on where you are located geographically, the applicable privacy law may mean you have certain rights regarding your personal information.
How do you exercise your rights?
The easiest way to exercise your rights is by filling out our data subject request form available here: https://matchtrader.com/contact/, or by contacting us. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We control the ways of collecting your Personal Information and determine the goals for which We use Personal Information. We are a “data controller” within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and other applicable European laws pertaining to data protection.
2. Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Match-Trade Technologies LLC, 2372 Morse Ave, Irvine, CA 92614 USA.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: California, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Match-Trade Technologies, accessible from https://match-trade.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
3. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected:
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address;
- First name and last name;
- Phone number;
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City;
- Details about your financial status;
- Residential address;
- A copy of your national identity card or passport or driving licence;
- A copy of a recent utility bill/bank statement (or similar) as evidence of your; Residential address;
- Credit card or bank card details;
- Tax residence and Tax Identification Number;
- Profession and employment details;
- And other information we may consider necessary to our functions and activities in order to be in a position and be permitted to provide our services to you.
If you are a corporate client, we are required to collect information related to the legal entity (e.g. corporate and constitutional documents), additional personal information on the shareholders, directors and other officers that we deem as necessary in order to be compliant with our legal and regulatory requirements.
4. Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies or Browser Cookies.
Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
5. Legal Ground for personal Data processing
We may process your personal data for one or more lawful bases of processing (“Lawful Basis”) depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
The Lawful Basis are the following:
- To perform our contractual obligations towards you
The processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of the trading agreement between our parties or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into the agreement. In order to be able to render investment services to you and administer our contractual relationship the Company needs to collect certain information about your identity, financial background and investment objectives.
- To be compliant with applicable legal and regulatory requirements
The processing of your personal data is necessary for compliance with the legal obligations emanating from a number of laws and regulations to which the Company is subject, such as the European Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II), the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of the Republic of Cyprus, the European and Cyprus Legislation on the prevention of the use of the financial system for the purposes of money laundering or terrorist financing, the Common Reporting Standard, the Market Abuse Regulation, the European Market Infrastructure Regulation, the Foreign Account Tax Compliance.
- To pursue our legitimate interests
The processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company, where those interests do not infringe your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms. These legitimate interests include business or commercial interests and example of relevant processing activities include: preparing the Company’s defence in litigation procedures, preventing fraud and money laundering activities, managing business and further developing and marketing products and services.
Where our use of your personal information does not fall under one of the above-mentioned Lawful Bases, we will require you to provide your consent. Such consent shall be freely given by you and you will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details set out in this privacy notice or by unsubscribing from email lists.
6. Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- To payment service providers and banks processing your transactions;
- To relevant authorities to investigate or prevent fraud, money laundering or other illegal activity;
- To auditors or contractors or other advisers auditing, assisting with or advising on any of our business purposes; provided that in each case the relevant professional shall be informed about the confidential nature of such information and commit to the confidentiality herein obligations as well;
- Only to the extent required and only the contact details to other service providers who create, maintain or process databases (whether electronic or not), offer record-keeping services, email transmission services, messaging services or similar services which aim to assist the Company collect, storage, process and use Client information or get in touch with the Client or improve the provision of the Services under this Agreement.
- To any third party where such disclosure is required in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or other relevant agreements.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
7. Security of Your Personal Data
The Company takes the appropriate measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to protect any personal data provided to us from an accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
The Company implements appropriate technical and organizational measures such as data encryption, access management procedure, clean desk policy, business continuity and disaster recovery, IT systems risk assessment, physical and logical access segregation, the process in case of personal data breach policy etc. Additionally, the Company limits access to the Client’s personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process the Client’s personal data on the Company’s instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Your personal data may be stored electronically or in paper form
8. External Websites
You agree that we are in no way responsible or liable for External websites referenced or linked from our Website, including, but not limited to, website content, policies, failures, promotions, products, services or actions and/or any damages, losses, failures or problems caused by, related to, or arising from those sites. External websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We encourage you to review the policies, rules, terms, and regulations of each site that you visit. We seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about External Website information provided on our Website.
9. Transfers of personal data to third countries
Copies of your agreement with us may be transferred to, and stored at banking institutions in a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who works for one of our suppliers or Affiliate companies. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that where we carry out such transfers this will be made subject to applicable laws and where required subject to the appropriate safeguards. You may contact the Company in order to be informed of the appropriate or suitable safeguards (as the case may be).
When we transfer your data to other third parties outside the EEA such transfers will comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679, and hence we may in some cases rely on a Commission Adequacy decision, or appropriate safeguards (e.g. applicable standard contractual clauses, binding corporate rules, the EU-US Privacy Shield or any other equivalent applicable arrangements) or other grounds provided by the GDPR.
You may contact the Company in order to be informed of the appropriate or suitable safeguards.
10. Your rights regarding your personal information
You are able to exercise all the rights foreseen by legislation, if this does not contradict the legal requirements in relation to the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing laws, our record-keeping obligations, etc.
You have the following rights:
Right of access – you have the right to request from us to provide you with a copy of the personal data that we hold about you.
Right of rectification – you have a right to request from us to correct the personal data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to be forgotten – you have a right to request from us in certain circumstances to erase your personal data from our records. In case these circumstances apply to your case and provided that no exception to this obligation applies (e.g. where we are obliged to store your personal data in compliance with a legal obligation under Cypriot or EU law), the Company acting as your controller will erase your personal data from its records.
Right to restriction of processing – you have a right to request from us where certain conditions apply, to restrict the processing of your personal data.
Right of portability – you have the right to request from us where certain conditions apply, to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization. Where these conditions apply the Company will transfer your personal data to another organization.
Right to object – you have the right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation, to certain types of processing such as direct marketing or where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machinereadable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Right to withdraw consent where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
In respect to the aforementioned rights, we will respond to requests for personal data and, where applicable, will correct, amend or delete your personal data. You can send the relevant request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. We may charge you a reasonable fee when a request is manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive, or we receive a request to provide further copies of the same data.
In this case we will send you a fee request which you will have to accept prior to us processing your request. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
11. California residents’ specific privacy rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with Services, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g., backups, etc.).
CCPA Privacy Notice
The California Code of Regulations defines a “resident” as:
- every individual who is in the State of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose and
- every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside the State of California for a temporary or transitory purpose
All other individuals are defined as “non-residents.” If this definition of “resident” applies to you, we must adhere to certain rights and obligations regarding your personal information.
We have collected the following categories of personal information in the past twelve months:
|A. Identifiers||Identifiers Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute||Name, contact information, education, employment, employment history, and financial information||YES|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law||Gender and date of birth||NO|
|D. Commercial information||Transaction information, purchase history, financial details, and payment information||NO|
|E. Biometric information||Fingerprints and voiceprints||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity||Browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems, and advertisements||NO|
|G. Geolocation data||Device location||NO|
|H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information||Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities||NO|
|I. Inferences drawn from other personal information||Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics||NO|
We may also collect other personal information outside of these categories instances where you interact with us in person, online, or by phone or mail in the context of:
- Receiving help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or contests;
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
Use of your personal information
More information about our data collection and sharing practices can be found in this privacy notice.
You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by referring to the contact details at the bottom of this document.
If you are using an authorized agent to exercise your right to opt out we may deny a request if the authorized agent does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf.
We may disclose your personal information with our service providers pursuant to a written contract between us and each service provider. Each service provider is a forprofit entity that processes the information on our behalf.
We may use your personal information for our own business purposes, such as for undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration. This is not considered to be “selling” of your personal information.
Match-Trade Technologies LLC has not disclosed or sold any personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding twelve (12) months. Match-Trade Technologies LLC will not sell personal information in the future belonging to website visitors, users, and other consumers.
13. Contact Us
By email: email@example.com
Please fill out the contact form below if you would like to learn more about our technology and services