Plugins / Supporting Apps
In the Forex and Crypto business, the most important is the speed and efficiency of operations, which is why in addition to reliable technologies, we also provide our clients with a number of plugins / supporting apps.
We have solutions that will facilitate the process of onboarding clients, serve to expand trading capabilities or increase risk management control. In our offer, you will find plugins/ supporting apps created in-house by our developers and many others provided by our business partners.
- Multilevel IB System
- For all brokers who are looking to offer multi-tiered agent commission system, we have developed a dedicated application which can be connected to multiple trading platforms such as MT4, MT5, cTrader, xStation or Match-Trader. It is also integrated with our Client Office app, which allows linking new clients automatically under the correct IB structures. If you wish to integrate it with your own Trader’s room it can be also done through the open API.
- MT4/MT5 MAM Solution
- In cooperation with our partner, we provide proven MT4/MT5 MAM solution, which allows managing multiple master accounts with percentage allocation on investors’ accounts. This application is connected with our client office system to provide automatic client registration, performance analysis of master accounts and easy detach options.
- MT4 Trade Copier plugin
- In some cases, brokers need to copy transactions from multiple accounts on one trading account. To solve this problem we provide a handy and proven trade copier plugin, which will do this job for you in real-time.
- FIX MT4 Bridge
- If you need to send transactions from external trading application to MT4 server for hedging purposes, there is no easy way to do it, because MT4 doesn’t have a server trading API. One of the solutions is our FIX MT4 bridge, which can seamlessly connect the external trading server with MT4 via FIX protocol. Our bridge can also stream the feeds from MT4 to external trading platforms.
- Web registration plugin
- Once you build a new website for your Forex company you probably need to have an option to open trading accounts for your clients directly from your website. If you don’t want to invest in the Client Office app you can use our web registration plugin, which will enable you to open trading accounts from a website using simple web API.